Full-cast restorations are the standard for long-term durability of posterior crowns. Smith-Sterling has eliminated price variations due to crown size, giving you price predictability. We extend that flat rate pricing to you for all of our full-cast gold products. In addition to our competitive prices, we offer a quick seven-day turnaround on all of our full-cast gold options.
- Full-Cast Yellow Noble Alloy — 41% Au, 9% Ag, 4% Pd, 1% Pt
- Full-Cast YHN Alloy — 57.5% Au, 28.1% Ag, 2.5% Pd, 0.19% Pt
- Full-Cast YHN Alloy — 77% Au, 13% Ag, 1% Pd
- Full-Cast White Noble Alloy — 79% Pd, 2% Au
- Full-Cast WHN Alloy — 45% Au, 44.3% Pd
Feather-edge margin preparations are indicated for full-cast restorations. However, any margin preparation may be used.
- Resin ionomer cement (RelyX™, 3M ESPE)
- Panavia™ 21 — ideal for short, tapered preparations
- Glass ionomer cement (GC Fuji, GC America)
- Zinc phosphate